An ongoing partner for all of your legal documentation needs.
LawCloud’s library of legal and business documents, the iDisclose suite of Disclosure and Regulatory Filings, and our network of qualified lawyers have you covered at every step, from company formation to operations.
Company Formation Services
LawCloud offers a full suite of formation and registered agent services. Our standard incorporation package is $99. We offer the following:
- Company Formation in all 50 states
- Registered agent service in all 50 states
- Employer tax ID services
- S Corp filings
- Post-formation packages include:
- Founder restricted equity purchase documents
- 83(b) Election Forms
- Board resolutions
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement)
Capital Raising Documents
Deal Documents for a wide range of Reg D financing transactions:
- Convertible transactions
- Preferred stock transactions
- Stock transactions
- Notes, subscription agreements, board approvals, etc.
- Packages available
Disclosure and Regulatory Filings
iDisclose provides a full suite of disclosure documents as well as regulatory filings related to financing transactions. These services are designed to streamline the filing process through our simple question and answer technology which takes the complication out of these filings.
- Form ID – required to file any forms with the SEC
- Form C – required for all crowdfunding issuers
- Form D – required for any company raising capital under certain exemptions
- Equity-related documents, such as subscription agreements, consents, charter amendments, operating agreement, certificates of designation, etc.
A Form ID is required to be filed by any company raising capital under certain SEC exemptions. If you are conducting an offering under Regulation D, you must file the Form ID within fifteen days of closing your deal.
PPM Risk Factor Tool
If you are raising money from friends, family, or sophisticated investors, you may not need to use a full PPM document, but you should still protect you and your company from liability if anything goes wrong in the future. A customizable comprehensive set of risk factors for disclosure to investors.
Because of the JOBS Act and SEC regulations, to raise money through Title III Crowdfunding, a company must prepare a Form C and file it with the SEC prior to launching an offering. The Form C you prepare using LawCloud reduces the time necessary for the final review by your lawyer.
Private Placement Memorandum (PPM)
A company provides this disclosure document to potential investors and serves as a record that all material information about the company has been disclosed. A PPM is especially useful when raising money from investors who are not well known to the principals of the company.
HR and General Business Documents
General Business Documents
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement)
- Various contracts
- Equity compensation plans
- SaaS agreements
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employee stock grant agreements
- Employee handbook
- Termination letter
Need a lawyer? Qualified and flat-fee attorneys are available to help!
Our technology can handle the leg-work, but if you need to run things by an experienced corporate lawyer, we are happy to refer you to qualified and experienced lawyers! These attorneys can answer your questions along the way, quality check your important legal documents, and make sure that they are complete.