LawCloud is hiring!
A Technology Company Disrupting Legal
LawCloud is disrupting the legal industry by providing technology solutions for complex legal financing transactions.
Revenue Generating Start Up
We are a startup, but have contracts with major crowdfunding platforms where we serve as the legal technology backbone of their operation.
Seeking Hard Working Talent
We are looking to add team members who are passionate, hard working people looking to build a company that disrupts the legal market.
LawCloud is hiring!
Full Stack Developer - Ruby
Are you looking to join a small team that wakes up every day working to disrupt the legal industry? Are you passionate about building great software and doing whatever it takes to deliver amazing experiences to users? We work really hard, and have a lot of fun while doing it. If you’re not a software hustler, turn back now.
You will play an instrumental role in our dev culture, establish best practices for our team, work hand-in-hand with both product and code, as well as help create an industry leading web-app for our services.
LawCloud is a legal technology platform that empowers small business and entrepreneurs to prepare the legal documents they need to raise money for their businesses. Like turbo tax for financing documents, LawCloud helps save time and money when crowdfunding or privately raising money for your company. The biggest problem facing small business is the lack of capital. If a company doesn’t have money, it cannot afford to pay exorbitant legal fees in order to raise funds. That is where we come in. We help people prepare their own legal documents for a fraction of the time and cost.
- Self-starter developer with profound natural interest and passion for the web and technology in general.
- Building ways to automate and disrupt the legal industry.
- Produce clean, maintainable, efficient and well-tested code.
- Respond to data-driven feedback and find elegant solutions to difficult problems.
- Strong sense of ownership of product and codebase.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing consumer and business facing web applications, services and APIs.
- Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with managing systems on Amazon Web Services.
- Solid oral and written English communication skills.
- Own a project from start to finish; this is your baby.
- Ability to contribute to overall project strategy.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience possible on a web-app.
- Machine Learning Experience (Python or R).
- Familiarity with Watson and/or Lex.
Ready to apply? In order to be considered for this position, you must send your resume to careers[at]idisclose[dot]com with the subject line “Full-Stack Developer” including links to your previous work and GitHub. Please follow these instructions carefully to be considered. We are not interested in freelance developers.
Entrepreneurial Attorney - Part Time or Full Time
Seeking an experienced corporate attorney with an entrepreneurial drive to join our growing company. Responsibilities will include both legal work as well as operational assistance. Big Law Firm experience preferred and significant experience with a wide range of experience with startup companies. You should be highly familiar with the following documents: Operating Agreements, all documents related to Reg D transactions, all documents related to Reg CF transactions, Reg A transactions, NVCA model documents, equity compensation plans, and other common legal documents used by startups.
Ready to apply? In order to be considered for this position, you must send your resume to careers[at]idisclose[dot]com with the subject line “Entrepreneurial Attorney” including a cover letter detailing why LawCloud is a good fit. Please follow these instructions carefully to be considered.