LawCloud is Hiring!
A Technology Company Disrupting Legal
LawCloud is disrupting the legal industry by providing technology solutions for complex legal financing transactions.
Revenue Generating Start Up
We are a startup, but have contracts with major crowdfunding platforms where we serve as the legal technology backbone of their operation.
Seeking Hard Working Talent
We are looking to add team members who are passionate, hard working people looking to build a company that disrupts the legal market.
Currently Available Positions
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
Role will be as a W-2 employee working ½ time for a LED Lighting Company that assists warehouses, factories, apartment complexes and other commercial buildings with converting old inefficient lighting to new energy efficient LED lights. This can result in huge electricity savings for large facilities and a very good economic return. The other 50% of the time will be with an online Legal Platform as a 1099. Both businesses have a need for similar things from a marketing standpoint and the role is to get a process in place for both. This is a two month position that could move to full time for the right person. The right candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running with ALL of the below items. We are not interested if you do not have experience and are unable to assist at a high level with all items below.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze, and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Set up email marketing campaigns, templates, lists, etc for Mail Chimp, Constant Contact or similar service. Responsible for organizing the system and setting up campaigns for the next year. Creating professional templates, understanding the importance of click data.
- Expert at both Google Adwords and Analytics. Responsible for understanding how to best utilize and setting up a process to maximize returns and analyze data.
- Newsletter – helping create and manage an efficient newsletter, including how to access content through some automated process to include links to relevant third party content.
- Website – update and assist with improving content and actually adding the content through our Content Management System
- Assisting with email templates for sales team to effectively communicate with clients and have effective followup.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
- Bachelors in Marketing or a similar field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Ready to apply? In order to be considered for this position, you must send your resume to careers[at]lawcloud.co with the subject line “Marketing Role” including a cover letter detailing why LawCloud is a good fit. Please follow these instructions carefully to be considered.
Entrepreneurially Minded Attorney
Seeking an experienced corporate attorney with an entrepreneurial drive to join our growing company. Responsibilities will include both legal work as well as operational assistance. Big Law Firm experience preferred and significant experience with a wide range of experience with startup companies. You should be highly familiar with the following documents: Operating Agreements, all documents related to Reg D transactions, all documents related to Reg CF transactions, Reg A transactions, NVCA model documents, equity compensation plans, and other common legal documents used by startups.
Ready to apply? In order to be considered for this position, you must send your resume to careers[at]lawcloud.co with the subject line “Entrepreneurial Attorney” including a cover letter detailing why LawCloud is a good fit. Please follow these instructions carefully to be considered.
Full Stack Ruby Developer
Are you looking to join a small team that wakes up every day working to disrupt the legal industry? Are you passionate about building great software and doing whatever it takes to deliver amazing experiences to users? We work really hard, and have a lot of fun while doing it. If you’re not a software hustler, turn back now.
You will play an instrumental role in our dev culture, establish best practices for our team, work hand-in-hand with both product and code, as well as help create an industry leading web-app for our services.
LawCloud is a legal technology platform that empowers small business and entrepreneurs to prepare the legal documents they need to raise money for their businesses. Like turbo tax for financing documents, LawCloud helps save time and money when crowdfunding or privately raising money for your company. The biggest problem facing small business is the lack of capital. If a company doesn’t have money, it cannot afford to pay exorbitant legal fees in order to raise funds. That is where we come in. We help people prepare their own legal documents for a fraction of the time and cost.
- Self-starter developer with profound natural interest and passion for the web and technology in general.
- Building ways to automate and disrupt the legal industry.
- Produce clean, maintainable, efficient and well-tested code.
- Respond to data-driven feedback and find elegant solutions to difficult problems.
- Strong sense of ownership of product and codebase.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing consumer and business facing web applications, services and APIs.
- Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with managing systems on Amazon Web Services.
- Solid oral and written English communication skills.
- Own a project from start to finish; this is your baby.
- Ability to contribute to overall project strategy.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience possible on a web-app.
- Machine Learning Experience (Python or R).
- Familiarity with Watson and/or Lex.
Ready to apply? In order to be considered for this position, you must send your resume to careers[at]lawcloud.co with the subject line “Full-Stack Developer” including links to your previous work and GitHub. Please follow these instructions carefully to be considered. We are not interested in freelance developers.